Prophecy guide (level 78+ special buff skills)

jose

Keltir
Reaction score
I know C4 is far away, but C3 is only a few months, which introduces subclasses. If you are thinking about subbing to buffer, maybe you find my graphic useful to decide which one to pick, enjoy! :]

Update: C4 is here dudes! IL is not that far away, so I've added victory of paagrio / magnus chant as well, also fixed a mistake that COV also adds debuff resist...actually quite a bit.

prophecy-buff-stats-guide-v2.0.png

Last edited:
I've updated the image with fix on COV + info about victory of paagrio and magnus chant.

Hello, where did you get the information about Magnus? Especially about resistance to debuffs, elemental attacks and cancel?

Dunno if I can post links, lets hope no ban... [l2j.ru outside LINK]
I think the High Five chronicles are too far from C5. There were a lot of innovations in attributes and resistance to them.
It would be more fair to look at informers on the Interlude chronicles
Effect: [ [ "p_mp_regen", [ "all" ], "20", "diff" ], [ "p_max_mp", "15", "per" ], [ "p_magical_attack", [ "all" ], "30", "per" ], [ "p_magical_defence", [ "all" ], "30", "per" ], [ "p_magic_speed", [ "all" ], "20", "per" ] ]

I think the High Five chronicles are too far from C5. There were a lot of innovations in attributes and resistance to them.
It would be more fair to look at informers on the Interlude chronicles
Effect: [ [ "p_mp_regen", [ "all" ], "20", "diff" ], [ "p_max_mp", "15", "per" ], [ "p_magical_attack", [ "all" ], "30", "per" ], [ "p_magical_defence", [ "all" ], "30", "per" ], [ "p_magic_speed", [ "all" ], "20", "per" ] ]

Dushnilla confirmed this for elmorelab, when I get a bit of time, I'm gonna update the graphic.
effect = {{p_max_mp;20;per};{p_mp_regen;{armor_light};1.5;diff};{p_mp_regen;{armor_heavy};1.5;diff};{p_mp_regen;{armor_magic};4;diff};{p_magical_defence;{all};30;per};{p_magical_attack;{all};30;per};{p_magic_speed;{all};20;per};{p_magic_mp_cost;1;-20;per};{p_defence_attribute;attr_fire;-10};{p_defence_attribute;attr_water;-10};{p_defence_attribute;attr_wind;-10};{p_defence_attribute;attr_earth;-10}}

Dushnilla confirmed this for elmorelab, when I get a bit of time, I'm gonna update the graphic.
Yes, this info is taken from Bartz X3 current server files. If you think some of those parameters are incorrect, I'd love to see it, but at least the max MP is - can be clearly seen from Interlude videos where chant of magnus is used. The rest we deduced to the best of our ability from the same videos.

Thanks for the graph. Been playing la2 for 10 years and never bothered to read the description of them buffs.

На х3 ил стоит а на ил ДВ меньше дает чем на ц5/ц4ц3 - инфа в таблице не верная

На х3 ил стоит а на ил ДВ меньше дает чем на ц5/ц4ц3 - инфа в таблице не верная
На скриншоте нет ДВ. А сила крита менялась только у следующих скиллов

• Death Whisper, Dance of Fire, Eye of Pa'agrio, Chant of Rage

На скриншоте нет ДВ. А сила крита менялась только у следующих скиллов
Ага, так и есть) Я значок дв увидел подумал 20% дв дает, а там про ков)

Back