X1 [TEON] Event: "Catch me if you can" / Ивент: "Поймай меня, если сможешь" (29.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murloc

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
catch_me.png

Event: "Catch me if you can" / Ивент: Поймай меня, если сможешь

02.12, at 18:00
, the players of the Teon server will have the opportunity to take part in a small event.
This evening, dwarves will visit the lands of Elmoraden, and they, according to rumours, will reward the strongest, fastest and resourceful ones. While hunting, take your time to look around! The dwarf must not only be found, but also defeated. The one who deals last hit is guaranteed to receive buff scrolls and the opportunity to play a mini-game, winning which will grant you a head accessory for a month.
Those who want to participate - we're looking forward to see you in game at 18:00!
Further instructions and hints will be given in game announcements.

-

02.12, в 18:00, игрокам сервера Teon представится возможность принять участие в небольшом ивенте.
В этот вечер в земли Эльморадена придут гномы, которые, по слухам, придут наградить самых сильных, быстрых и находчивых. Во время охоты не забывайте поглядывать по сторонам! Гнома нужно не только найти, но и сразить. Последний добивший гарантированно получит скроллы баффа и возможность сыграть в мини-игру, победив в которой вы получите головной аксессуар на месяц.
Ждём всех желающих поучаствовать в ивенте в 18:00 (20:00 МСК)!
Дальнейшие инструкции и подсказки будут выдаваться во внутриигровых анонсах.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back