November-December Events

kaique03

Keltir
Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to know if there will be any events between November and December since I'm gonna be on vaccation, so I'd love to enjoy some grinding at Elmoberlab C3 1x 😝

Last edited:
Allright.. new event "Christmas buzz" is up for 2 days now and no one is selling/buying the event itens! I thought I would have an opportunity to grind adena on my vacation but sadly it wont happen... lets go to the beach them!

Sad, sad... no L2 grinding this vacation... :cry:

After talking a lot with other players in-game, I realized that nobody is interested at the event reward once the mp regeneration bonus within it is derisive... I've been waiting so much for an event and it became to be a blank one, the server is getting very uncrowded at this point @Murloc help us, please!

After talking a lot with other players in-game, I realized that nobody is interested at the event reward once the mp regeneration bonus within it is derisive... I've been waiting so much for an event and it became to be a blank one, the server is getting very uncrowded at this point @Murloc help us, please!
An event is entertainment, a side quest, but not the main activity in L2.
p.s. In addition to the Christmas tree, you can get a santas's hat

Back