Looking for a Clan

4illiWilli

Gremlin
Reaction score
Hey folks,im just started dwarf spoiler on Elmorab x1 server,for this moment have 19 lvl and 1st class.
Looking for a clan or party with prime time about 18-23 Kiyv time Monday-Friday and more on weekend.

Also have friend who start Prophet and now have 27 lvl.
We are from Ukraine but also speak English.
Waiting for your offers and dont be raw ,better be friendly as u can :D
U can /w me 4illiWilli in game and also here .

Love u all <3
Have fun and good luck!
See u around friends :love:

Hey folks,im just started dwarf spoiler on Elmorab x1 server,for this moment have 19 lvl and 1st class.
Looking for a clan or party with prime time about 18-23 Kiyv time Monday-Friday and more on weekend.

Love u all <3
Have fun and good luck!
(y)

Love u all <3
Have fun and good luck!
Hello there, consider joining our ranks, we are international with English our main language. If I'm not mistaken we have also 1 more ukranian in the clan so you might feel less lonely. If you decide to choose an Ukranian clan it's absolutely understandable though since they're speaking your language for easier communication. If you want to give it a try with our community, you can read some information here https://forum.elmorelab.com/index.php?threads/ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ-ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩-ʟᴠ5-ᴄʟᴀɴ-ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ.4226/
and you can join our discord channel here
Have a good luck and
𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮2.

Back