L2 zoom chat Tool

ken

Keltir
Reaction score
Hi, I developed a program to zoom the chat.
I'm using it for a few days(windows 11) and it works well.
This is useful for those who use 2K and 4K monitors and play in a window, fullscreen is not supported

How does the program work?
------------------------------------------------
The program copies the Chat area and zooms it and then overlays it
to the Lineage2 window
Change the color for the private message from Violet to green light..much more clean.

What to do?
-----------------
- Unzip the Zip into a folder
- Open Lineage2 in windows mode
- Launch l2ZoomChat.exe
- Go back to L2 and you will see the Zoomed chat..

P.S Need NET Framework 4.7.2 installed

I hope it is useful to someone

Good game!

Gabriel

Attachments

• immagine.jpg
    immagine.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 214
  • l2ZoomChat.exe1.3.zip
    90 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
If Google translated well are you afraid there is a virus? :)
You can rest assured, you'll see that the antivirus doesn't say anything either.

Hello, all new version with new color for the private message from Violet to green light..much more clean.

Есть же бомбезная утилита OnTopReplica. Она эту функцию выполняет в том числе. Можно включить прокликивание через ее окно.
То есть в утилите ТСа если кликнуть по ней мышкой, то фокус переместится на нее. Не оч удобно.
Автору даю ссылку на гитхаб. Можно глянуть, что можно позаимствовать из функцилонала

Есть же бомбезная утилита OnTopReplica. Она эту функцию выполняет в том числе. Можно включить прокликивание через ее окно.
То есть в утилите ТСа если кликнуть по ней мышкой, то фокус переместится на нее. Не оч удобно.
Автору даю ссылку на гитхаб. Можно глянуть, что можно позаимствовать из функцилонала
Thank you i look into it.

New update 1.3 now with right click on chat you can choise the zoom level from 10% to 100%

1711802440870.png

Back