Installation on MAC OS X

It turns out to run the game on Macbook Air m1 through Crossover, but the game does not detect the video card and there are friezes. If someone manages to solve this problem, I would like to know the solution.

It also turns out to run through Parallels Dekstop, there are no friezes, but it gives an error when opened in full screen.

Jafnhard said:
It also turns out to run through Parallels Dekstop, there are no friezes, but it gives an error when opened in full screen.
Post error here. Check write permissions. To change Full Screen mode or resolution, L2.exe needs write permissions.

MasterToma said:
Jafnhard said:
Post error here. Check write permissions. To change Full Screen mode or resolution, L2.exe needs write permissions.

I managed to fix full screen mode in parallels by changing screen scaling in win11

But the way to play through parallels is not very convenient for me, do you have any suggestions how to fix friezes on crossover?

M1 owners - install 17.1.4 parallels from the site and install PD Runner
everything is working

download link: https://github.com/DopeSatan/PD-Runner

NCX said:
M1 owners - install 17.1.4 parallels from the site and install PD Runner
everything is working

download link: https://github.com/DopeSatan/PD-Runner

I can't install PDRunner, can you help?

Jafnhard said:
I can't install PDRunner, can you help?

download PDRunner 0.3.8 from github (redirect to minorpatch.com)

open pdrunner.dmg (pass: minorpatch.com)

open Damage Repair tool in image (enter you administrator password, click enter)

move PDRunner.app to applications

open PDRunner (click "accept" in the form)

2022-08-16_18.15.39.png

I use Parallels w\o any extensions on m1 pro macbook.
Elmore l2 client works perfect in screen scaling mode.
I set Windows 11 to fullscreen mode and play l2 windowed.
Also use win10 compatibility settings. It works very smooth and fast. No freezes, no criticals.

Hello team,
I am playing on MacOs Parallels Desktop. I have a wireless mouse MX Master 3 for Mac, and it works perfectly on Mac OS, but when I am trying to play Lineage 2 on Parallels, the mouse is jumping too fast by coordinate axis Y when the right button is clicked. Does anybody know what may help me with this behaviour? Super thank you for any additional information.

Hey folks!
Thanks for your help here.

I'm struggling to run it using Parallels on MacBook pro M1 or rather not able to configure the game resolution properly.
Some of you say that you run it in "windowed mode", but I don't get how to do it in this parallels VM and which screen resolution to set in the game settings.
Could you please help me with that?

Hey guys,
can you help me? I installed it via crossover, and now I am stucked on login screen, I put there my login and password, click login and nothing happen :-/ Even when I in updater click check files, it check and all is good..

Back