Future server C1 x1 EN

How many ppl will hold on to farm LoA and GC till the end of the days and go sieges every 2 weeks????
Bro there was x0.1 c3 server in 2020 and 100+ ppl was farming Grim Collector for a month. And then Black Lion for 2 months. If you are not interested in c1 server - just go play whatever you want, don't waste your time here.

hahah, you can describe anything like that - you reach level 78 in c4, make a noblesse, and then what? What to do in the game besides castles and epicBosses? It’s funny to talk to you) you see the game only in black and white, it’s useless to talk to you about the nuances, you don’t understand them
I will try to answer to both of you. Its not what u do after u get to endgame. Its what you do to get there. On C4 you have the option to change the spot when u get bored, join some RB group, some quests. On C1 the only thing you can do when you get bored from LoA is check market or log off. Top nuance.
Instead of giving actuall arguments you keep ranting and talking nonsense. I like C1 more than you probably, but when the facts hit you, you start hating on ppl. Just like on the ru topic.

Last edited:
They ask for most of this to be reworked? Do you realize remastering upper version is INFINITELY better for both players and the devs?
Why not just remaster higher version which is already much better in functionality and game mechanics? Remastering C1 is no brainer btw.
U completely dont understand what u r proposing here. Idk wat u r fighting for. I'll try 2 explain u again.

We dont need full remaster, we r asking pure c1 with SMALL corrections/additions such as AoE nerf/B sets/58+ skills/reducing quest rewards that all are implementing in a few clicks (let say it so), but u r offering to take the high version and cut all of that trash dat u listed urself? In other words, you are proposing to delete ~90% of the shit from c3-c4 to make c1 that ppl want (including remaking HUD and FULL interface, that is also very important)? R u serious?

Isnt it much easier instead to calibrate c1 a little and add a few points to make a perfect game?

R u kidding or what? We told u many times that WE DONT want 2 see that garbage from later chronicles in c1, and u still telling that its INFINITELY easier for devs to make it opposite and 2 spend much more time for nothing, despite dat c1-c2 servers are fully ready and been tested for years in a row in-game by thousands players.

So yeah, what you guys seeing yourself doing after u get to C grade in your forever x1 c1???
You reach your beloved 40+ single target all the way , you somehow work your way up to 55 and make top C , than 60 lvl and then what?

Answering 2 your question directly: yes, for us 2 high locs are MUCH ENOUGH to enjoy the game, WE DONT GET BORED of grinding the same mobs and we dont claim to add new locations from high versions. Instead, we even want 2 make game HARDER than it is, by removing shops, by propably decreasing the rates to x0.7, by not adding auto-ss and macroses, by reducing quest rewards, by fixing AoE and lances etc - all of that is definitely not a full remaster, we are not asking to add new content, we rather asking to edit/rebalance old content to make the gameplay fairer and better. And yea, if i will get bored somehow after reaching all aims (doubtly) - i'll easily create new character and will play with opposite class, enjoing the same cozy c1 atmosphere with completely new experience.

The only problem is dat u personally dont like original c1 coz its boring 4 you, otherwise you wouldn't continue to debate, dont lie 2 urself. Ppl here r totally different, you can play wherever you want, there are c4, c5 and IL servers for you. But we enjoy the game as it was in 2003, all that fixes are not compulsory - its all optional and just our wishes. And if you ask me personally, what would i choose: pure c1 without any fixes or c3-c4 - you know the answer.

Hope i blew up all your illusions.

Last edited:
I will try to answer to both of you. Its not what u do after u get to endgame. Its what you do to get there. On C4 you have the option to change the spot when u get bored, join some RB group, some quests. On C1 the only thing you can do when you get bored from LoA is check market or log off. Top nuance.
Instead of giving actuall arguments you keep ranting and talking nonsense. I like C1 more than you probably, but when the facts hit you, you start hating on ppl. Just like on the ru topic.
Everything you just said about c4 is its disadvantages) any bunch of alternatives in the game is the path to solo play and lack of competition.
I’m not interested in mastering the high content of C4 right now, I don’t like everything from the lightning-fast casting speeds that reduce any battle to holding down 1 button while waiting for a crit without any tactics, to the wretched territories that make me sick, they have no zest, try to force me play this shit with its HUGE high content? Will you force me? It's difficult to talk about the minuses with a person who sees the pluses in it. We are different players, our dialogues are useless

Это типо ивасхк научился пользоваться переводчиком, и решил проявить эти способности тут? Я не думаю что тем, кто не шарит на русском, будет сложно переводить на свой язык итак дахуя веток с темами об С1. Ты еще запили на арабском языке, а хуле нет.
upd. Почему я с недовольным ебалом? Потому что не надо срать на этом форуме, тут и так говна дахуя, Chloe не справляется со своей работой, приходится брать всё в свои руки.

впринципе на китайском можно

прикольно будет выглядить общение

elmorelab L2c1我要

по корейски 내가 원하는

арабский المرلاب إل 2 سي 1 أريد

Last edited:
Everything you just said about c4 is its disadvantages) any bunch of alternatives in the game is the path to solo play and lack of competition.
I’m not interested in mastering the high content of C4 right now, I don’t like everything from the lightning-fast casting speeds that reduce any battle to holding down 1 button while waiting for a crit without any tactics, to the wretched territories that make me sick, they have no zest, try to force me play this shit with its HUGE high content? Will you force me? It's difficult to talk about the minuses with a person who sees the pluses in it. We are different players, our dialogues are useless
Та всё, сдеанонили казачка вчера, он русскоязычный. Выёбывается просто.

я уж было подумал, что они заебались по теме в день штамповать, ан-н-нет )))
Встречайте! Теперь на англицком : D
еще одно подтверждение что таких людей не пару человек. и сервер такой всетаки ждут.

I give my vote for 0.3-0.5x rate 1 window and no AoE damage from skills on mobs(+3 targets from pole)

I give my vote for 0.3-0.5x rate 1 window and no AoE damage from skills on mobs(+3 targets from pole)
But in c1 with a pole only a few farm, mass skills are used mainly by mag. packs

But in c1 with a pole only a few farm, mass skills are used mainly by mag. packs
leave the solo-target leveling.
and the question of "what to do in half a year" will disappear, because people will DEVELOP for a very long and interesting time

Самый главный нюанс, это другая система accuarcy/evasion, что приводит к лучникам с пикой на уклонении. Сам ВЛ без ВРа всеровно нет так хорош под хилом, потому что сильно ограничен тем, что мобы сорвутся (но зная умельцев... было бы хорошо просто ограничить как в ц4+)

Prikolno, dazhe v angloyazychniy vetke odni i te zhe lica))
Dazhe murloc vkluchilsa v igru i otvechaet russkogovoryashim ин инглиш)))
I kak on uspevaet otvechat' v 5 vetkah, ya hz..

Потому что не надо срать на этом форуме, тут и так говна дахуя, Chloe не справляется со своей работой, приходится брать всё в свои руки.
:|)

Prikolno, dazhe v angloyazychniy vetke odni i te zhe lica))
Dazhe murloc vkluchilsa v igru i otvechaet russkogovoryashim ин инглиш)))
I kak on uspevaet otvechat' v 5 vetkah, ya hz..
Ну вот же вот, на настоящей православной латинице, а не то всё позорище на псевдо-английском, можете же когда хотите
:hapydancsmil:

:|)

Ну вот же вот, на настоящей православной латинице, а не то всё позорище на псевдо-английском, можете же когда хотите
:hapydancsmil:
Ha npaBocJIaBHou JIaTuHuLLe eTo BoT Tak, а то что он написал это хуйня какая-то.

Back