Future server C1 x1 EN

Reaction score
There are probably very few non-ru users in forum but lets see. I see the other topic is getting huge so i just want to give my 2 cents about permanent c1 server and see what u guys think about. I will try to be short as possible about what is C1 because i can see 99% of the ppl who want c1 have no idea.

Pros: Pretty much nostalgia only, the pub in gludin and also the music before it get reworked some ppl rly enjoyed it.

Cons:
Incredibly limited content, only 2 high level areas and skills are capped at 58? Lvl. Many zones dont have xHp (party) mobs ( example LoA is x1 Hp mobs, GC same x1 hp mobs,the only high level zones)
Also plenty of skills not in the game yet.

Monsters localisation ,respawn and drop tables are weird. Some zones have too many mobs while others have only few.

Insanely efficient AoE farm due to no target limitations, also many monsters lacking skills and/or move speed. (Mage can solo aoe 2 rooms at cruma without any buffs)
You can pull like 10 Loa rooms or the entire ABG and kill at once.

Client is weird af, HUD, quest dialogues,crit errors, etc, pretty much everything in the client.

EXP penalty starts on -1 level diff ( not on -6 levels) and Party Exp bonus almost dont exist.

No craft shops. If you want to craft an item or whatever, you need to find trustworthy dwarf and trade him all the materials(some ppl actually like this , me too)

No mass events besides every 2 weeks castle sieges
No manor (some ppl like)
No raid bosses,No macros,
no vampiric buff(some ppl like)
No quests after 40. Like 0 quests, only antharas quest.
No special abilities on weapons
No dyes(tattoos)
No overhit
Physical skills dont get soulshot dmg boost
No quest items for party members, its only last hit.
No MDT
No content basically
No B grade sets ( most of the b items can be obtained but they dont have set bonus, some B weapons are doable while others close to impossible)

So yeah, what you guys seeing yourself doing after u get to C grade in your forever x1 c1??? Ppl want C1 but dont want C1.They ask for most of this to be reworked? Do you realize remastering upper version is INFINITELY better for both players and the devs?.Feel free to spam in Russian lang.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club mate!

I believe GMs will add some content from upper chronicles such as B grade set bonuses, 58+ skills, TOI, Baium and most of known c2-c3 quests such as Warehouse Keeper, Coins Of Magic etc. Also AOE target number will definitely be limited to 20. But I also hope there will never be no such stuff as SA, tattoos, 7 signs, MDT, and Vampiric Rage.

That's just my suggestions so let's see how things will roll.

Welcome to the club mate!

I believe GMs will add some content from upper chronicles such as B grade set bonuses, 58+ skills, TOI, Baium and most of known c2-c3 quests such as Warehouse Keeper, Coins Of Magic etc. Also AOE target number will definitely be limited to 20. But I also hope there will never be no such stuff as SA, tattoos, 7 signs, MDT, and Vampiric Rage.

That's just my suggestions so let's see how things will roll.
Im not from the club , im trying to understand why ppl want C1.Why not just remaster higher version which is already much better in functionality and game mechanics? Remastering C1 is no brainer btw. Ppl want C1 but they dont want C1🤔

all the disadvantages that you listed are actually huge advantages that come out indirectly
Exactly. Those are basically broken mechanics , thats why i ask why ppl want C1. They tell me they want c1 but they dont want this C1 features?! They want remastered l2 but to be C1 😂😂

Im not from the club , im trying to understand why ppl want C1.Why not just remaster higher version which is already much better in functionality and game mechanics? Remastering C1 is no brainer btw. Ppl want C1 but they dont want C1🤔
It looks different, feels different, plays different. c1 was a great start of a great game. A lot of really cool content and mechanics was added in later chronicles and I would be happy to see it at new c1 server. But also a lot of really broken mechanics such as SA, tattoos, Vampiric Rage etc. has been added to game and changed the balance for 180 degrees.

Exactly. Those are basically broken mechanics , thats why i ask why ppl want C1. They tell me they want c1 but they dont want this features?! They want remastered l2 but to be C1 😂😂
People don’t talk about this, you twisted or twisted the information in your own way. In that thread, people are asking for c1 with fixes for abuses and everything so that the game doesn’t go quickly, but everything that you described is in the form of a small world/no tattoos, etc. - these are only the advantages of the game, I’m sorry if you don’t understand this. The rest of the ideas in this topic are only to delay the gameplay process, since the “eternal” с1 server is planned. The administration looks at all this and draws its own conclusions.

People don’t talk about this, you twisted or twisted the information in your own way. In that thread, people are asking for c1 with fixes for abuses and everything so that the game doesn’t go quickly, but everything that you described is in the form of a small world/no tattoos, etc. - these are only the advantages of the game, I’m sorry if you don’t understand this. The rest of the ideas in this topic are only to delay the gameplay process, since the “eternal” с1 server is planned. The administration looks at all this and draws its own conclusions.
The administration team wont draw any conclusions from my sh1tpost. They know much better than me how this game function and what to be expected.
I didnt twist anything, point of the post is ppl to realize what is c1. Okay, toma nerf aoe , put target limit, the rest of the matter sstill stays. C1 has no endgame content to offer besides ONLY sieges. You reach your beloved 40+ single target all the way , you somehow work your way up to 55 and make top C , than 60 lvl and then what? Full monster PVE game mode with the only pvp content being sieges and spot fights.

Last edited:
Full PVE game mode with the only pvp content being sieges and spot fights.
That's exactly what we can see on Teon c4 now. You may say "Epics and Olympiad" but there's no fair matches at all. One side has all the epics and all the heroes. And still we have 1k++++ online.

That's exactly what we can see on Teon c4 now. You may say "Epics and Olympiad" but there's no fair matches at all. One side has all the epics and all the heroes. And still we have 1k++++ online.
Oly is clan activity, always been. And this is not what u see on teon. C4 has 10 times more content than c1, even if its PvE content, its not just Loa , Gc and no quests.
Also C1 holding 1k+ is a veeery wet dream. Anyway on C1 map you dont need 1k ppl anyway but yeah.

The administration team wont draw any conclusions from my sh1tpost. They know much better than me how this game function and what to be expected.
I didnt twist anything, point of the post is ppl to realize what is c1. Okay, toma nerf aoe , put target limit, the rest of the matter sstill stays. C1 has no endgame content to offer besides ONLY sieges. You reach your beloved 40+ single target all the way , you somehow work your way up to 55 and make top C , than 60 lvl and then what? Full monster PVE game mode with the only pvp content being sieges and spot fights.
hahah, you can describe anything like that - you reach level 78 in c4, make a noblesse, and then what? What to do in the game besides castles and epicBosses? It’s funny to talk to you) you see the game only in black and white, it’s useless to talk to you about the nuances, you don’t understand them

There are probably very few non-ru users in forum but lets see. I see the other topic is getting huge so i just want to give my 2 cents about permanent c1 server and see what u guys think about. I will try to be short as possible about what is C1 because i can see 99% of the ppl who want c1 have no idea.

Pros: Pretty much nostalgia only, the pub in gludin and also the music before it get reworked some ppl rly enjoyed it.

Cons:
Incredibly limited content, only 2 high level areas and skills are capped at 58? Lvl. Many zones dont have xHp (party) mobs ( example LoA is x1 Hp mobs, GC same x1 hp mobs,the only high level zones)
Also plenty of skills not in the game yet.

Monsters localisation ,respawn and drop tables are weird. Some zones have too many mobs while others have only few.

Insanely efficient AoE farm due to no target limitations, also many monsters lacking skills and/or move speed. (Mage can solo aoe 2 rooms at cruma without any buffs)
You can pull like 10 Loa rooms or the entire ABG and kill at once.

Client is weird af, HUD, quest dialogues,crit errors, etc, pretty much everything in the client.

EXP penalty starts on -1 level diff ( not on -6 levels) and Party Exp bonus almost dont exist.

No craft shops. If you want to craft an item or whatever, you need to find trustworthy dwarf and trade him all the materials(some ppl actually like this , me too)

No mass events besides every 2 weeks castle sieges
No manor (some ppl like)
No raid bosses,No macros,
no vampiric buff(some ppl like)
No quests after 40. Like 0 quests, only antharas quest.
No special abilities on weapons
No dyes(tattoos)
No overhit
Physical skills dont get soulshot dmg boost
No quest items for party members, its only last hit.
No MDT
No content basically
No B grade sets ( most of the b items can be obtained but they dont have set bonus, some B weapons are doable while others close to impossible)

The list can probably go on and will be edited when i get home from work. So yeah, what you guys seeing yourself doing after u get to C grade in your forever x1 c1? Feel free to spam in Russian lang.

Dood, dont try 2 convince someone here, coz i think u alila confused urself. The "cons" that you list are exactly that things that we dont wanna see in game. That list of "disadvantages" is pure advantages, coz c1 doesnt have that shits. Interface and HUD in c1 is beautiful and perfect aswell.

We r discussing with bosses and suggesting 2 add some fixes that eliminates the abuse AoE farm 4 fair-play and to add B sets/58+ skills that brings more content, but even w/o fixes - there are lotta things to do in game and thats enough to remain the best chronicles ever despite the efforts of developers to add new trash that completely ruined L2.

Btw we r trying 2 make the gameplay even HARDER than u described by deleting all the items/weapons from shops etc that brings new experience, more fun and more content inside c1 concept.

Personal advice: translate first the whole two threads with 1500 msgs and read it fully b4 asking such obvious questions. And please, dont offer to remaster your higher chronicles - in this way need to cut ~90% ugly things to make a good game, its much easier to calibrate c1 and make the game perfect.

Last edited:
To be fair, i do appreciate the simplicity of C1 and lack of some content (i personally wouldn't miss SA, dyes, future skills and most of the C3+ locations, plus some other things i might've forgotten), but my main issue with it that it lacks alternative content. Something to do when you don't want to hit mobs. There really isn't much to do in C1.

Dood, dont try 2 convince someone here, coz i think u alila confused urself. The "cons" that you list exactly that things that we dont wanna see in game. That list of "disadvantages" is pure advantages, coz c1 doesnt have that shits. Interface and HUD in c1 is beautiful and perfect aswell.

We r discussing with bosses and suggesting 2 add some fixes that eliminates the abuse AoE farm 4 fair-play and to add B sets/58+ skills that brings more content in late game, but even w/o fixes - there are lotta things to do in game and thats enough to remain the best chronicles ever despite that efforts of gamecreators to add new content that completely ruined the game.

Btw we r trying 2 make the gameplay even HARDER than u described by deleteing all the items/weapons from shops completely etc.

Personal advice: translate first the whole two threads with 1500 msgs and read it fully b4 asking such obvious questions.
Yeah i can see the other post is all about remastering everything. I just told ppl what is C1 . Its not advantages or disadvantages, its basically what C1 is and how limited and broken content it has. Cons is meant as "being bad for the game itself" . Atleast provide 1 fcking argument why you want C1 remaster instead of ranting.

To be fair, i do appreciate the simplicity of C1 and lack of some content (i personally wouldn't miss SA, dyes, future skills and most of the C3+ locations, plus some other things i might've forgotten), but my main issue with it that it lacks alternative content. Something to do when you don't want to hit mobs. There really isn't much to do in C1.
Thats exactly the point . Even if we get remastered mechanics the game has no content to offer. And ppl respond me with "its same like teon , oly is rigged so no end game content also" which is actually insane response., saying c4 has no content or being similar to c1 cuz oly is rigged. LOL

How many ppl will hold on to farm LoA and GC till the end of the days and go sieges every 2 weeks???? Because thats only thing u can do on 58+ . A , and kill lord ishka sometimes, sry.

Thats exactly the point . Even if we get remastered mechanics the game has no content to offer. And ppl respond me with "its same like teon , oly is rigged so no end game content also" which is actually insane response., saying c4 has no content or being similar to c1 cuz oly is rigged. LOL
Lol tell me the difference in content between c1 and c4 besides olympiad and epics.

Back