Search results

1. K

Fast login with 1 click

Hi, I have developed a program for stores logins and passwords and then logs in with just 1 click. 1) Download and Extract the Zip in a folder 1) Open the Config.txt file and add your accounts (Name#Login#Password) 2) Launch the program L2MultiLogin.exe (need Admin privileges) 3) When L2 is in...
  2. K

MultiLogin Tool

New version 1.4 with the TAB system. In the Config files write tabName#Name#Login#Password P.S before install new version backup the file config.txt if you have already installed it
  3. K

MultiLogin Tool

new version 1.3 P.S before install new version backup the file config.txt if you have already installed it ----------- новая версия 1.3 P.S. перед установкой новой версии сделайте резервную копию файла config.txt, если он у вас уже установлен.
  4. K

MultiLogin Tool

L2Hub может это сделать, но вам придется каждый раз закрывать игру.
  5. K

MultiLogin Tool

Hi, I have developed a program for stores logins and passwords and then logs in with just 1 click. 1) Download and Extract the Zip in a folder 1) Open the Config.txt file and add your accounts (Name#Login#Password) 2) Launch the program L2MultiLogin.exe (need Admin privileges) 3) When L2 is in...
  6. K

L2 zoom chat Tool

New update 1.3 now with right click on chat you can choise the zoom level from 10% to 100%
  7. K

L2 zoom chat Tool

Versione 1.2 - Fixed some bugs now more fluid If someone have some requests write to me Good game!
  8. K

L2 zoom chat Tool

Hello, all new version with new color for the private message from Violet to green light..much more clean.
  9. K

L2 zoom chat Tool

If Google translated well are you afraid there is a virus? :) You can rest assured, you'll see that the antivirus doesn't say anything either.
  10. K

L2 zoom chat Tool

Hi, I developed a program to zoom the chat. I'm using it for a few days(windows 11) and it works well. This is useful for those who use 2K and 4K monitors and play in a window, fullscreen is not supported How does the program work? ------------------------------------------------ The program...
Back