Recent content by Anmo

1. Anmo

Looking for a Clan

Hello there, consider joining our ranks, we are international with English our main language. If I'm not mistaken we have also 1 more ukranian in the clan so you might feel less lonely. If you decide to choose an Ukranian clan it's absolutely understandable though since they're speaking your...
  2. Anmo

Огромный пинг, мб кто знает решение ?

I tried it today, it lowers the lag a lot, of course not entirely, but it's a great solution. Thank you for your tag, makes the game absolutely more playable than without. Without is a disaster sometimes, The VPN lowers the delay enough for someone to enjoy the game at least !
  3. Anmo

Please, requesting Latin America Proxy !!!

Cheers mate! I'll be testing that soon enough ! EDIT: Tried it, it lowers the lag a lot, i still have some delay, but it's of course not as big as it was without the VPN. Thanks for the information ! It makes the game 100% more playable
  4. Anmo

Read the previous messages. So you're on the same page
  5. Anmo

WTS Homu+5 Clean

6. Anmo

WTS Nightmare Heavy Armor + Gloves Unsealed

Sell Nightmare Heavy Armor + Gloves Unsealed
  7. Anmo

Probably this didn't help the server, it's been some time and I don't see any update. Do you have a way without paying money to play without lag in the server? Or nothing yet ?
  8. Anmo

WTS Homu+5 Clean

Sell Homunkulus's Sword +5 Clean Sword Of Valhalla Clean
  9. Anmo

-ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ- ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 ʟᴠ5 ᴄʟᴀɴ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ ~

Clan upgraded to Lv5, creation of ally. The gates are openned~ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ʙʏ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ "4anm0x" 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮2 !
  10. Anmo

Any update ? :ninja: :coffee:
  11. Anmo

Is what you posted able to be used by the administration you think to provide a more stable connection?
  12. Anmo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Back