PumpkinAle - fresh & casual INTERNATIONAL clan!

Azathoth

Keltir
Reaction score
PumpkinAle is recruiting all easygoing people looking for international (english speaking) and relaxed community (no nolife / no CP playstyle).

The clan was created to fullfill desire of many people here searching for international community, but without excessive requirements for in-game / Discord activity and character levels.

In PumpkinAle we don’t push you to play extensive period of time to catch with the top notch of the server. We just want to log in from time to time and enjoy chilling time with other open minded players who don’t rush for anything, because the game is not longer their highest priority and prefer focus on their own lives out there…
Current goal is connect like-minded players who may feel a bit lost here and want to join for some occasional in-game actions, chat and support.

If you want to try our refreshing Pumpkin Ale, you should be active at least 2x per week and have at least 35 level. That’s it.
I will try to offer you relaxed atmosphere in friendly casual community without any unnecessary tension and flame that most of us are not curious about in nostalgic 20-year-old game.

I want to mention in advance that I started the clan now and from the scratch. No fancy crest, no big community – at least not at the moment
If you willing to start this with me, feel free to send a message here in PM or on Discord (azathothcz).

Thank you all for reading and enjoy the game in any way you love the most!

1709308605832.gif

The clan is growing fast - plenty of new active players!
We also reached clan level 3 today 🏋️‍♂️

PumpkinAle is still recruiting - you can contact me in private message (you should be at least 35 level+).

See you all in-game 🍻

1710073018450.gif

Last edited:
Hello there,

Last 3 spots left at the moment!

Looking for any cool people between 35 - 60 lvl 🍻

PM me here or better on Discord (azathothcz).

Enjoy!

1711814631968.gif

Back