[BANNED] Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeh

Keltir
Reaction score
i have a pj posing as the gamemaster right now in the game !!!

este pj se hace pasar por el gamemaster para robar cuentas de usuarios !! cuidado !

Guys, there is a ban for it

L2 2020-03-29 23-39-54-28.jpg

Strixy has a big mouth. Tbh I would be the last person to defend him but since no one has replied so far I'll play the devil's advocate.

Would be great to have some proof of violations that happened even if it's a ban made directly by the admin. Maybe censored ones.

I think this kind of transparency is healthy for the server

Following chars are perma-banned for RMT. IP 186.12.92.190 is blocked

Code:
Callejeros
MochiTop
Corazon
ViejoLoco
RockSinger
QueenDancer
Buffita
perka
JavierCjs

I can give a chance to everyone, but this person was not smart enough, so started to argue and lie instead of being sorry. So, no forgiveness here. I won't upload private chat between him and other players with RMT evidences.

removed by administration работает тут ахуено парни удачи крабить.

So kind, that player created topic for self-ban with evidences in subject. Banned, and thanks again for topic in right place.

i dont understand the purpose of this post. If it is an issue that needs to be public, we should know what happened

http://forum.elmorelab.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75
3.3 Insult server Administration or GMs;

Strixy did it many times, and now he did it on forum.

ты пытаешься скрыть тот факт что весь сервер на валкере долбит и покрываешь латинцев под предлогом что ты кидаешь им капчу.когда тебе дали доказательства игры на ботах.ты нарушаешь сам свои правила и забиваешь на это.
я не 1 пункта там не нарушил в дискорде.ты не можешь нормально следить за сервером,а твой играющий админ точно так же забивает болт и следил\т только за нами видимо.

Some times ppl might be so annoying... Banned on forum also for never-ending spam.

Strixy,

MasterToma has agreed upon forgiving your attitudes.

From the beginning you have proven to be a very toxic player and even a harasser of newbies (which we do not appreciate at all).

The pathetic episode of you spreading bad information about the server’s future, mass pking people and quitting will always be remembered by the administration.

Your bad manners towards the administration will be remembered too.

Your friends and ally have approached us and kindly asked for the unban.

Looks like your toons are a valuable asset for the growth of your people, and that’s a good thing to consider.

With that in mind, we will grant you a one time pass, but we will not tolerate your toxic behavior anymore. If you step out of the line, you will be gone forever.

You have good friends, think twice before letting them down, and we encourage you to leave a good mark on the server you enjoy playing.

Being bad, toxic and unpleasant is a very easy route to choose.

Translation. Краткий перевод: мы ничего не забываем, но твои братья по оружию попросили помилования, и так как мы всем даем второй шанс, то ты его тоже получил. Но это последний раз. На этом сервере еще никто не был помилован дважды.

IP of account DarkinDead is banned for numerous insulting of server, Administration and GM.
_flood.png

Numerous violating and creating new accounts to continue insulting server and administration after several warnings and in-game kicks, led to permanent IP ban.

Chars are banned for the vote abusal.

http://forum.elmorelab.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19
_vote.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back