Квест на 2 профу для крафтера (3 третий) - краткий фикс гайд. / Quest for 2nd profession for a crafter (3rd third) - a short fix guide.

Reaction score
Пройти третий квест по шпаргалке 3в1 не совсем получится. Мне нпц Blanki не дал квест, орк Croto в деревне дворфов тоже ничего не дал, с evil eye квестовый амулет не дропнулся. Я заметил, что мне Lockirin не дал image of teleportation device (или как то так) - короче, отменяем 3й квест (Path to Maestro Понасенков) и берем заного у Lockirin, тут уже даст Paint of Teleport Device => ищем тому и проходим именно этот кв поэтапно, а не 3 в 1.

It’s not entirely possible to complete the third quest using the 3in1 cheat sheet. The NPC Blanki didn’t give me the quest, the orc Kroto in the dwarf village didn’t give me anything either, and the quest amulet didn’t drop with the evil eye. I noticed that Lokirin did not give me an image of a teleportation device (or something like that) - the crosses are canceled by the 3rd quest (The Path to Maestro Ponasenkov) and I am pregnant again with Lokirin, here he will already give Paint of Teleport Device => we look for that one and go through this one kv in stages, not 3 in 1.

That's it.

Вродь все.

Пройти третий квест по шпаргалке 3в1 не совсем получится. Мне нпц Blanki не дал квест, орк Croto в деревне дворфов тоже ничего не дал, с evil eye квестовый амулет не дропнулся. Я заметил, что мне Lockirin не дал image of teleportation device (или как то так) - короче, отменяем 3й квест (Path to Maestro Понасенков) и берем заного у Lockirin, тут уже даст Paint of Teleport Device => ищем тому и проходим именно этот кв поэтапно, а не 3 в 1.

It’s not entirely possible to complete the third quest using the 3in1 cheat sheet. The NPC Blanki didn’t give me the quest, the orc Kroto in the dwarf village didn’t give me anything either, and the quest amulet didn’t drop with the evil eye. I noticed that Lokirin did not give me an image of a teleportation device (or something like that) - the crosses are canceled by the 3rd quest (The Path to Maestro Ponasenkov) and I am pregnant again with Lokirin, here he will already give Paint of Teleport Device => we look for that one and go through this one kv in stages, not 3 in 1.

That's it.

Вродь все.
Какой бред с отменой квеста, 3 в 1 прекрасно проходится, у меня если что, около 20 гномов 40+ на этом проекте.
Где ты взял этот 3 в 1 ?
facepalm.gif

Back