Recent content by Yithian

1. Yithian

[C4 Patch] Active window+Anti-BodyBlock and Colored Chat with no spam

-- the download link is on the first comment of this post -- I have updated a few more messages that I came across while playing. 1. Changed the system message when buying or selling from private shops. It should slightly more clear and easier to read through: 2. Updated the system message...
  2. Yithian

-- the download link is on the first comment of this post -- Updated a couple more system messages: 1. Changed the Spoil messages to be shorter and hopefully more noticeable: 2. Updated the color of over-hit kills. It had the old one and wasn't matching that of critical hits.
  3. Yithian

-- the download link is on the first comment of this post -- I've updated some more system messages & colors: 1. When your spells fail or your casting is interrupted, the system message is gonna be light purple: 2. When your "shield defense has succeed" (meaning you blocked part of the...
  4. Yithian

Thank you for letting me know gamer! I had been thinking about changing the color of failed attacks to something else-- I noticed it was WAY too similar to the damage received. I was actually thinking about making it purple instead (the color I used for "target already spoiled") so that it...
  5. Yithian

-- the download link is on the first comment of this post -- After updating the same system messages over and over again and not being able to make up my mind on what approach looked the best, I decided that it would actually be better to remove the present perfect tense for some of the...
  6. Yithian

-- the download link is on the first comment of this post -- Okay so I took some time and actually went ahead and read all 2500 system message lines and updated the wording of some meaningful features such as trade, party, pet, summons, etc. I skimmed through many of the lines though-- 'cause I...
  7. Yithian

-- the download link is on the first comment of this post -- So I decided to tidy up the system messages by updating the way some of them are written and updating their colors to more pastel-like values that are easier to the eye! Here's what the chat looks like in certain scenarios: While I...
  8. Yithian

After searching through the forum & google, I couldn't find a patch that had both the active window & anti-bodyblock patches together so I looked it up and put it together myself since both features are a must for me. Neither could I find a colored chat with no spam; I mainly play spoiler and...
Back