Recent content by Azathoth

1. Azathoth

EDITED: WTB Doom Robe / Stockings

WTB Doom Robe, Stockings (full). PM here or Discord: azathothcz Thanks!
  2. Azathoth

PumpkinAle - fresh & casual INTERNATIONAL clan!

Hello there, Last 3 spots left at the moment! Looking for any cool people between 35 - 60 lvl 🍻 PM me here or better on Discord (azathothcz). Enjoy!
  3. Azathoth

The clan is growing fast - plenty of new active players! We also reached clan level 3 today 🏋️‍♂️ PumpkinAle is still recruiting - you can contact me in private message (you should be at least 35 level+). See you all in-game 🍻
  4. Azathoth

PumpkinAle is recruiting all easygoing people looking for international (english speaking) and relaxed community (no nolife / no CP playstyle). The clan was created to fullfill desire of many people here searching for international community, but without excessive requirements for in-game /...
  5. Azathoth

WTB Doom Boots full 1,2kk. PM here or Discord: azathothcz WTB Doom Shield KEYS - 7k each. PM here or Discord: azathothcz
  6. Azathoth

Since I cannot find anybody in major cities, I would like to ask here: Looking for craft DOOM HELMET 100% - please PM me here or ingame "ViciousValentine. Thank you.
  7. Azathoth

WTB DEMON'S SET (C grade)

Hello, Currently looking only for: Demon's Boots :devilish: Send me your price here or ingame: ViciousValentine
  8. Azathoth

Mafie - jediný CZ/SK klan na serveru :)

Ahoj, Založili jsme CZ/SK klan na serveru Teon a rádi přivítáme další hráče. Hrajeme čistě for fun, žádný stres. Jelikož jsme na serveru skoro všichni noví, pohybujeme se levely povětšinou do druhého přestupu. Pro více info můžete psát přímo mně ingame: "ViciousValentine nebo "Daves003 (CL)...
  9. Azathoth

LF international (english speaking) clan or community

Hello! Thank you very much for your feedback. I have just returned from vacation and trying to get in touch with you since yesterday. Unfortunatelly cannot do that IG or on Discord. Please contact me here or ingame when you will get a chance, I am really interested in joining you! ^^
  10. Azathoth

Hello there, I am casual player and as the topic says - currently looking for some friendly english speaking clan or any community in the game ;) I have just finished my first class transfer (Dark Wizard) and I would like to start socializing a little bit.. :giggle: I am 35 years old guy...
  11. Azathoth

Hello there, I am casual player and as the topic says - currently looking for some friendly english speaking clan or any community in the game ;) I have just finished my first class transfer (Dark Wizard) and I would like to start socializing a little bit.. :giggle: I am 35 years old guy...
  12. Azathoth

LOGIN problem - cant connect to the server

Oh Fixed... Seems very strange, because I definitely created game account. But now, after several re-logins I see there is no game account related to the Master Account. So I created new one and now I am in! :D
  13. Azathoth

Hello, unfortunately no, I am on Teon. Already checked. Even the login screen seems to be very "random", is to OK..?
  14. Azathoth

Hello, I downloaded the "Prepared C3 Client", ran "Updater_x " which is already in the files and let it finish the update. But after opening the game, the game client keep saying: "Password does not match this account. Confirm..." Of course, I made the game account with same login...
Back