WOW... It's GREAT!!!

General Discussion
Enchanter

WOW... It's GREAT!!!

Post by Enchanter »

Дали лабанчик вашему Барду. Хотя мне нет разницы. Передаю привет всем своим знакомым и друзьям!!! Хочу сказать у меня чутка наладилась жизнь в реале. Жаль терять таких хороших товарищей, но руководство этого сервака против моих приколов. Сколько я вас не развлекал, сервер скоро упадёт у унылие.... Удачи всем тем кому я доставлял радость! LoL LoL!!! Baby Kookabura-WOW!!!

We gave a labanchik to your Bard. Although it makes no difference to me. I say hello to all my friends and acquaintances !!! I want to say that my life in real life has improved a bit. It is a pity to lose such good comrades, but the management of this server is against my jokes. No matter how much I have entertained you, the server will soon fall in despondency .... Good luck to all those to whom I have brought joy! LoL LoL!!! Baby Kookabura-WOW!!!

popaluminita21

Re: WOW... It's GREAT!!!

Post by popaluminita21 »

I LIKE UR TITLE MAN, the title of ur topic :DDDDD, it just makes me wanna reply :DD

i'm dan nice to meet u guys, im curently finishing scavanger quest and i'm wondering if any of u has any d weapon they can give me, and in exchange i spoil some mats for u, i'm usually a spoiler slave looking for multiple masters :DDDDD

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

ok my clan leader gave me a D pole, but i hate poles :DDDDDD

if anybody wanna trade his tarbar for a winged spear+1 let me know, I HATE POLEES :DDDD

I forgot to tell u guys that (i think i forgot), i am a retarded person :DDDD with serious eye vision issue :DDD

i also talk a lot, a lottttt :DDDD, and i'll just post in this topic all i want to say, so i'll avoid making 100 new topics each day :DDDD. i have no friends that's why i talk a lot :DDDD, i'm a little autistic.

well i'm dan nice to meet u all :DDDDD, who ever created this topic thank u very much, now it's minee :DDDDDDD

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

OK guys i finnaly got my tarbar :DDDDD, some guy exchanged it for me at mammon, thx a lot who ever u are :DDD

well girls and boys is getting late so:

good night trees, mobs, npcs, dreams of joy :DDD

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

good morning guys, nice to see u again :DDDD, i have great news :DDD

i just created a new clan, so if any new player wanna join my clan and be best friends add me ass friend in game, nick BOBOBOBOBO :DDDDD

ok see u later girls :DDD, i'm off to do some sport before l2 :DDDDD

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

ok i deleted my last post :DDDDDD, i found a solution to what i was asking :DDDDDD

it was way too retarded i had to delete it, sorry :DDD

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

good evening my children :DDD

right now i am on the path of becoming a bounty hunter :DDDDD

who knows what great adventures lies just ahead :DDD

MAY the light of lights illuminate our path into a life full of joy :DDD

MasterToma

Post by MasterToma »

Hello, you definitely should join our discord channel, it's much more alive then this forum :)

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

my first reply on this forum!!! :DDDD hello toma nice to meet u, im dan :DDD, i almost lost hope that some1 will reply to me :DDDD, so thx :DDD

now moving on to more important stuff :DDD, guys just a little more and i am a bounty hunter :DDDD,
now is siege and i cant teleport, but all quests are done :DDD, so tommorow the road towards new adventures is only beginning :DD

good night l2 creatures, good night trees, mobs, npcs, dreams of joy :DD

popaluminita21

Post by popaluminita21 »

does aanybody knows how to continue the fallowing sentence:

lets get ........

*tip: there are 2 more words left

p.s: i forgot to say good evening all l2 creatures nice to talk to u guys again :DDDDD, have a peacefull night all full of friends and familly and coffee :DDDD and clean air and fresh sheets and green trees sleeping