When entering the game, the character does not load and the game client does not respond.

Technical support, bug report and Wall of shame \ Техническая поддержка, баг репорт и Стена позора
Bolgraddwarf

When entering the game, the character does not load and the game client does not respond.

Post by Bolgraddwarf »

Hello. Previously, during the game, friezes were observed in undefined locations, as a result of which the character moved in jerks and lags stopped after 10-15 seconds. This time, I teleported to Dion and, apparently, at the time of my appearance in the city, I just got into the period when such friezes began, as a result, when I try to go to my character, the dwarf, "KaJIuTKa", he does not load in the game, appear friezes and the client stops responding.
Please help me move it to another location manually so I can play it again. Thank you for your assistance.

spitfire911

Re: When entering the game, the character does not load and the game client does not respond.

Post by spitfire911 »

I did face the same issue today. Similarly, teleported to Dion, then observed some lags, then everything got frozen, restarted the client and then when trying to enter the game, everything freezes. Tried repairing the client, no luck.
Dear GMs, could you please TP my character somewhere? Nickname - Spitfire911
Thanks in Advance

Bolgraddwarf

Re: When entering the game, the character does not load and the game client does not respond.

Post by Bolgraddwarf »

spitfire911 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:02 pm
I did face the same issue today. Similarly, teleported to Dion, then observed some lags, then everything got frozen, restarted the client and then when trying to enter the game, everything freezes. Tried repairing the client, no luck.
Dear GMs, could you please TP my character somewhere? Nickname - Spitfire911
Thanks in Advance
Exactly the same with me! =( I don’t know what to do. I enter the lobby normally, but when I enter the game and there should be a location loading and other things, everything freezes and the client does not respond.
But on other characters everything is fine, but this character fell into the "rift" =(

Bolgraddwarf

Post by Bolgraddwarf »

An interesting fact, I tried to come to the same place, with another character, a place in Dion, where the doors of the clan hall are, and so, when I ran to there, it started to freeze again and the client did not answer, we can assume that I lost the second character "RisaYoshiki".
GM, please restart the server or fix the problem, I don't want to lose my characters, and neither do other players. Hope for your understanding! :? :? :?

MasterToma

Post by MasterToma »

Fixed with server restart

Bolgraddwarf

Post by Bolgraddwarf »

MasterToma wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:45 am
Thanks a lot, guys! :) :) :)

slavikfesa

Post by slavikfesa »

MasterToma wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:45 am
Такая же проблема с Гираном,при телепорте чары там зависают и зайти на них уже не получается.Клиет обновлял и переустанавливал,пробовал как на ссд так и на винте.Приоритет максимальный ,совместимость с ХP,от админа запуск и т.д.
Рестарт утренний не помог... В плену Гирана Dorry и AngelGuard1an

MasterToma

Post by MasterToma »

slavikfesa wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:48 am
Такая же проблема с Гираном,при телепорте чары там зависают и зайти на них уже не получается.Клиет обновлял и переустанавливал,пробовал как на ссд так и на винте.Приоритет максимальный ,совместимость с ХP,от админа запуск и т.д.
Рестарт утренний не помог... В плену Гирана Dorry и AngelGuard1an
У вас какая-то другая проблема. Напишите в техподдержку