LAG/DELAY FOR SOUTH AMERICA

ELVER

LAG/DELAY FOR SOUTH AMERICA

Post by ELVER »

Dear Admin, i know your server is 60% Russian but youll have to face the fact that now, 40% of the server is from Argentina and brazil. Were having big issues with delay and lag and people even start playing, have 300 ms (2,3 segs ) and start quiting, so also the server is loosing people.
The server is growing and will keep growing and putting some proxys arround the world will go with this growing.
I expect a nice feedback from you. Thanks.

Romigo

Re: LAG/DELAY FOR SOUTH AMERICA

Post by Romigo »

++ I'm russian. But it's so nice we have international community.
I know some english, so it's so nice to have a chance to practice english a bit.

And on the other hand, most of our community is very kind, many times I received some free buffs from people who was hunting at the same spot, and anytime people will ask any questions in a world chat

TomaNoNoob

Post by TomaNoNoob »

I am Roma and what? An if you unlikely to talks with esta sou of then not has been a blablaing an about exactly as gameplay moments.

ChoryPK

Post by ChoryPK »

Es importante saber algo sobre este post, necesitariamos una respuesta del admin.

Saludos

ChoryPK

Post by ChoryPK »

Elver,

Pensando un poco mejor, deberias mandar esta consulta en otro chanel, no creo que el admin lea el chat Spanish.

Saludos