PK gameplay

BBDl2

Gremlin
Reaction score
hello. i suggest to make a vote to ban such gameplay. it gets really tiring to read and see pk shouting nonsences everyday... you probably know already what i'm talking about. running around newbie locations with a grade and slaying newbies all day long doesnt help anyone.

hello. i suggest to make a vote to ban such gameplay. it gets really tiring to read and see pk shouting nonsences everyday... you probably know already what i'm talking about. running around newbie locations with a grade and slaying newbies all day long doesnt help anyone.
PK is also in HL loc, but players here can defence themselvs. As solution - could be made a buff, which will prevent damage from being dealt to the character low then 40lvl, if the difference is more than 15-20 lvl with PK.
ПК также есть и в ХЛ локах, но игроки здесь могут постоять за себя. Как решение - можно было бы сделать бафф, который будет препятствовать нанесению урона персонажу ниже 40лвла, если разница более 15-20лвл с ПК.

It's really funny wenn at first beginners have so much troubles, then the following topics arrive on the forum
Это действительно забавно, когда у новичков столько ненужных проблем, а потом на форуме появляются такие темы

Back