Search results

1. C

Please, requesting Latin America Proxy !!!

Cheers! It changed it a lot to me too. When doing trains it's playabale. When logging in Giran, it allows you to move right away, not 30 seconds later. Huge difference.
  2. C

140 is HALF of what we get down here:
  3. C

Anmo, been using ProtonVPN and it's been working great. It's free (you can pay for more features, but for L2 the free version is good enough). Try it.
  4. C

L2hub HUD: drop & spoil, buff timer, rewards

There's clearly an end of line missing here, right? :D
  5. C

Ok so a little correction. It wasn't only in giran, it was not working everywhere. When loading the game and at the login screen, l2hub was working, I could see the menu, the rewards box, etc... but as soon as I select a server and a character, after loading it would dissapear. I renamed the...
  6. C

Hi djoctuk, L2Hub has been working great for me, but after the update to V12, it works fine except in Giran. As soon as I go to Giran or if i'm there when the game loads, L2Hub crashes. L2 keeps running but with no hub, and it's impossible to reload it. Only solution is to move out of Giran and...
  7. C

After the update to C4, none of the proxies work.
  8. C

They DO work, at least in my case. I'm in Argentina and the game works "fine", except when loading giran (takes like 15 seconds before you can move) or when farming big trains (70-100+ mobs) where everything freezes while they die and you see the log scrolling with the messages "you got X exp...
Back