Recent content by FinalFantasyX

1. F

What is going on in Grand Olympiad..... Saddest Olympia I have ever witnessed.

You can lose to everyone, but not without fighting.
  2. F

What is going on in Grand Olympiad..... Saddest Olympia I have ever witnessed.

Watch the current state of Grand Olympia here... - https://trovo.live/s/gekygr/549783059071?vid=vc-1397757889277273779&adtag=user.gekygr.clip
  3. F

+1 IF YOU BELIEVE SERVER WILL DIE WITHIN A MONTH CAUSE IT'S ONE SIDED

I dont think anyone pvp with crative anymore, but I've witnessed first ant queen getting obliterated in less than 10seconds because no one was there to contest it..
  4. F

I agree with u but Im new to the game my friend.. And I dont have the time to play so much to handle a side neither the experience as I said. But I care about the health of this server and the game because I've invested much time since c1. And we all know one sided servers arent healthy and they...
  5. F

It's not about my morale, and it's not about me making a side. It's about going zerg and abusing farming spots 24/7 , I dont have time to make side neither the experience. People should start considering this One side thing before it's too late for the server.
  6. F

7. F

Крыса FinalFantasyX

This topic was created so that everyone could see who YOU really are :)
  8. F

Крыса FinalFantasyX

delete the post bro everyone is laughing on your face, it's embarassing
  9. F

Крыса FinalFantasyX

I feel pity for you CTABP :(. To be honest you need to visit a psychologist, you can't try so hard to hide the truth. Crazy how hard you are trying to convince people that you aren't pisslow lying rat, and how you still pretend you don't care about the gloves when u literally writing lying...
  10. F

Крыса FinalFantasyX

Anyways I felt uncomfortable being around u and in ur pt in toi3 , u needed replace , I needed xp, ur party was full of trolls died on 1st train, u drop gloves and some guy picked them up, too bad Karma is a bi*ch and they came to my hands :)
  11. F

Крыса FinalFantasyX

Stavr trying to victimise himself xD I think Im dreaming. Every curse I said to u was after 2 weeks that u are still spamming that Im scammer, and also after telling me that u will tryharder to make ppl believe u and not take me in parties and the more damage u will do to me the more happy u...
Back