Recent content by ELVER

1. E

LAG/DELAY FOR SOUTH AMERICA

Dear Admin, i know your server is 60% Russian but youll have to face the fact that now, 40% of the server is from Argentina and brazil. Were having big issues with delay and lag and people even start playing, have 300 ms (2,3 segs ) and start quiting, so also the server is loosing people. The...
  2. E

LAG/DELAY FOR SOUTH AMERICA

Dear Admin, i know your server is 60% Russian but youll have to face the fact that now, 40% of the server is from Argentina and brazil. Were having big issues with delay and lag and people even start playing, have 300 ms (2,3 segs ) and start quiting, so also the server is loosing people...
  3. E

Guides

Do we have a guide line about skills/differences in c4/c5? Like im not sure wich skills are on C4 and theres not good websites about it anymore. Maybe it would be nice from you let us know whats the differences in general aspects between c3/c4 and c5 as well. PD> Do we have angelic icon on...
  4. E

Spoil doubts.

Excuse me admins. I was wondering how spoiling works. Im spoiling at ketra orc and some mobs are spoiled 100% and others 1 every 20 monsters. How is it supposed to work the spoil ?. Being the chance x4 spoil i thought all mobs should got blue, but not get drops from all of them. Thanks for...
  5. E

Asediable CH

Sorry to make so many question but hows the ch siegable thing? Like times, days and time. Devasted castle, bandit stronghold. Fortress resistance ? Rune ch from the forest ?
  6. E

RE CH Asediable

Hello admins/ I have doubts about the ch asediables like rune, partisan hideway, bnadit stronghold ? Hows the registration. Day and time ?
  7. E

Epic respawn

Is the epic respawn retail or how it says on the website its correct? How about regular raid bosses respawn ? Thanks
  8. E

Re question

When is gonna be available bandit stronhold and cursed village clan halls for siege ?
  9. E

Donation question

Hello Toma. Ive seen in many low rates servers thats possible to donate for some kind of vip with higher experience rate. Any idea of it ?
  10. E

Problem with the client

I have problems of compatibility with the C4 Client. I have windows 10. Solution ?
  11. E

Ingame error

I've got critical error everytime i take a screenshot with PRT SCR. Solution?
Back