How about max 1+1 box, and socialize more?

General Discussion
Soleil

How about max 1+1 box, and socialize more?

Post by Soleil »

Love you server Toma, playing here since Anima used to be 10x rate. I used to much looking for this project to start and playing with good fellas, but i can't enjoy anymore, because box-parties. I would like to play in random parties or with clannies, with peoples playing live charaters.
I have to be honest with myself to survive this chaotic chronicle!

BreakXpressioN

Re: How about max 1+1 box, and socialize more?

Post by BreakXpressioN »

Thats true.... if the people starts to make partys with own others accounts... 3 o more.. the magic of Lineage 2 old times... will be lose it.

Dualbox must be have some limitations.. like 1 main account + 1 account f0r sell or have buffer. But no party with your 34508292 accounts....

I came from Lineage 2 Classic Oficial NA, and just leave that server, because is full of box-bot partys .... u feeling like u play alone... even have 4k players in the server....

So... we need limitations here.. i think so

I preffer 1 account x 1 IP no dualbox. like old times :P real classic.

BreakXpressioN

Post by BreakXpressioN »

Soleil wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:27 pm
Love you server Toma, playing here since Anima used to be 10x rate. I used to much looking for this project to start and playing with good fellas, but i can't enjoy anymore, because box-parties. I would like to play in random parties or with clannies, with peoples playing live charaters.
Thats true.... if the people starts to make partys with own others accounts... 3 o more.. the magic of Lineage 2 old times... will be lose it.

Dualbox must be have some limitations.. like 1 main account + 1 account f0r sell or have buffer. But no party with your 34508292 accounts....

I came from Lineage 2 Classic Oficial NA, and just leave that server, because is full of box-bot partys .... u feeling like u play alone... even have 4k players in the server....

So... we need limitations here.. i think so

I preffer 1 account x 1 IP no dualbox. like old times :P real classic.

ROOR420

Post by ROOR420 »

We understand that, but we still need more people to join the server before we implement box limits.

That has been discussed before and it will be implemented. The problem here is if we apply it right now, the number of people leaving the server because they cant use their boxes will be higher then the people that leave because they dont feel comfortable with people walking around with 3 buffers.

We understand all that. Server is working on advertising more, but at the end of the day, people need to realize that we're 2 guys with full time jobs working for this server alone. It takes time.

That's why we need you guys to remember to vote.

;)

Basch

Post by Basch »

L2 isnt meant to be played alone, it must be played in clan: craft, leveling ... There are low level clans which always invite new players.
Perhaps it would be more beneficial considering the previous effort of older players to consider a 1 + 2 to a better experience as party.
Change rules after start never is good...
Anyway... the ppl always cry in 1+1, 1+2. 1+3. 1+x

belen

Post by belen »

It would be good if they put 1 + 3 so that nobody complains about ip ... because unfortunately there are people who have more than one pc
and all the people are going to complain about not being able to enter with a 1 + 3 account is fine

ic3man

Post by ic3man »

i agree with rest of guys max 2 windows is the best option, i made tank class is very hard to find party here .if you want bring people to the server this is only the way (good example, is server Reborn with no box at all they had the same activty early months of server then activity grow up 500 or more)and imo if you wait to get more people first and then limit boxes its not fair because some people already they will have high lvl's support.

I wonder why you guys said you are afraid more people will leave than will come,if people care for server health they will stay ,its not nice at all to see support class have useless role simple as that imo :!:

Seven

Post by Seven »

ic3man wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:40 pm
i agree with rest of guys max 2 windows is the best option, i made tank class is very hard to find party here .
Level?

If you made this post during C1 era before raids were introduced I could've agree with you.

Right now when raids are in the game tanks are welcome in any raid party.

Moreover tanks are a rare breed among dds

Bruhaha

Post by Bruhaha »

ic3man wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:40 pm
i agree with rest of guys max 2 windows is the best option, i made tank class is very hard to find party here .if you want bring people to the server this is only the way (good example, is server Reborn with no box at all they had the same activty early months of server then activity grow up 500 or more)and imo if you wait to get more people first and then limit boxes its not fair because some people already they will have high lvl's support.

I wonder why you guys said you are afraid more people will leave than will come,if people care for server health they will stay ,its not nice at all to see support class have useless role simple as that imo :!:
Anyone, call me ingame, I play dualbox, my scout and my cleric (silver ranger and prophet sometime near in the future). I'm always looking forward to interact, a tank class will be great among other classes to try some raid bosses. I had plans to play triple boxed, with a dancer/singer, but I'm an old school player, back in the dayz I played with 1 box, it was only in the end that I played with more boxes, using characters (buffers) made by my clan mates, but I played as silver ranger, I played as prophet, and I played as sword singer as my main classes.

Good players will understand the difference between active or inactive support. With less boxes ppl will find the joy of playing with a prophet and helping out not only with buffs, but buffing yourself and walking with a bow in your hand and making your own dmg, healing some, dryad rooting enemies (archers will find it confortable not having to kite). 2 boxes are enough, I hope someday the server will come to that.

I understand more boxes are needed now, but we also need good interaction, I had close to only 4 interactions 'till now (and only 1 party as result), and I'm lvl 34/31. I'm not very active, but to get to this lvl I had to play some, and sometimes it almost feel like playing alone (I even considered making my own spoiler and crafter... but in the end all this means I'd have to be more active than I could possibly be). I was always a guy to play pvp since very low lvls... but here I have 0 pvp, 1 pk (lol)... not even fighting for lvling grounds. Don't get me wrong, server is great, I understand it must be harder to get players compared to, let's say, 15 years ago, so the need for good planning by GMs are even more necessary. I just hope this call for players playing support and for GMs to max 2 boxes does something, I even commit myself on leaving my ranger and making a sword singer (or other class in need) to play as my primary class, if I see that I'll have other ppl to play with me.

Anyway... ppl... look up for me, Bruhaha. I speak english, falo portugues nativamente y hablo un poquito de castellano.

MasterToma

Post by MasterToma »

@Bruhaha we are reducing number of boxes slowly. I had to admit, it was my fault to start this server with unlimited boxes. I can only promise, that before the castle sieges, boxes will be limited even more.

Right now is a summer period, not many people are playing here. But you have my word, limit will be reduced soon. We just have to choose right time.