[BANNED] Mephisto - Admin's Scam

Evidences of botting, rules violation, etc
MasterToma

[BANNED] Mephisto - Admin's Scam

Post by MasterToma »

Mephisto is banned for admin's scam. He wrote, that his item disappeared after restart. He was warned 2 times by community, and 4 times by administration. But he insisted to investigate this case. At the end he confessed, that item was in WH.
Mephisto.png
Mephisto.png (33.21 KiB) Viewed 258 times
Please, respect administration's time. Items are not disappeared on this server. Never.

Mephisto

Re: [BANNED] Mephisto - Admin's Scam

Post by Mephisto »

Hell yeah I've been exping for 13 hours, cos I liked server and community around me, but several not obviously clear thinks made me confusing more and more and getting me understand that server is really 'fresh' like critical errors, geo issues and server crushes like last one when I found out Im in wrong location.
Also strange think what I faced with, is empty slot in skill panel, where was placed my staff but after login I noticed it strange - 'something was in that slot but now it disappead'. Don't know why I did not notice my empty slot before, but for hundred % sure that it was filled by something.

My decision was based on all these facts.

1. I've spend 5 min admins time - sorry for that
2. Its definitely my bad
3. Im not scammer, the cost of question is 280k and I was going to sell it, because of no need

If admin doesn't value passionate new players even in case they were wrong, this place does not fit to me for long-play game.

Thanks for 3 old school play days, good by to every one who I knew and met for my greend-weekend

P.S The last my message is not in screenshot

MasterToma

Re: [BANNED] Mephisto - Admin's Scam

Post by MasterToma »

Ban is not permanent. But we can't ignore those cases, administration's scam is bannable, and you were warned 6 times.