Rewards items sell value

questions, rewards, maps with mobs, % drop
Zungaru

Rewards items sell value

Post by Zungaru »

I would like to point the fact that, hence quest reward is 5x, there are some certain quests that reward us with items that can be sold to npc traders. Those items adena value, is not aligned to the 5x rate, so it is kinda useless to do those quests or to choose those rewards, when asked to.

A little example to explain myself better:

About quest "Hunt of the Black Lion" we can choose among exchanging Cargo Box item for an amount of adena (x5, so it's worth doing it) or let an NPC open for us that Carbo Box item (after a 650 adena payment for each box). By opening the box this way, we will obtain a random item (higher item value, less chances to get), that we can sell to npc traders. Now, i would like to know if it could be a good idea to make it possible to modify those items value so that they are worth 5x their current value, so that it will still be worth opening these boxes, instead of just turn them in.

Thanks for your attention!

DShield

Re: Rewards items sell value

Post by DShield »

Yeah it's a bit annoying when you get more adena from doing the other quest in Gludin at a lower level xD

joak1337

Post by joak1337 »

Mate, may i ask wich quest in gludin? :D

Mescalit0

Post by Mescalit0 »

Zungaru wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:22 pm
About quest "Hunt of the Black Lion" we can choose among exchanging Cargo Box item for an amount of adena (x5, so it's worth doing it) or let an NPC open for us that Carbo Box item (after a 650 adena payment for each box). By opening the box this way, we will obtain a random item (higher item value, less chances to get), that we can sell to npc traders. Now, i would like to know if it could be a good idea to make it possible to modify those items value so that they are worth 5x their current value, so that it will still be worth opening these boxes, instead of just turn them in.
all is ok with this quest, couse items from cargo boxes you need to sell in store and this is not quest reward, but if u make statue/tablet and give to NPC in Dark elf village/dwarven village you will take x5 quest reward :idea: