Enchant failures

Antrox

Gremlin
Reaction score
So far i've tried to over-enchant a total of 17 full plate helms (top C). 6 of them got to +5, and they all failed when I tried to enchant them to +6.

Is the enchant rate modified on this server? Is the chance lower at +6 for some reasons, or is there a hard cap that I am not aware of?

I know it could be just my luck. Its a small sample, but it feels pretty horrible. If the success rate is truly 66.67%, then that means failing 6 enchants to +6 has a mere 0.137% chance of occurrence ..

Is there something i am doing wrong here?

So far i've tried to over-enchant a total of 17 full plate helms (top C). 6 of them got to +5, and they all failed when I tried to enchant them to +6.

Is the enchant rate modified on this server? Is the chance lower at +6 for some reasons, or is there a hard cap that I am not aware of?

I know it could be just my luck. Its a small sample, but it feels pretty horrible. If the success rate is truly 66.67%, then that means failing 6 enchants to +6 has a mere 0.137% chance of occurrence ..

Is there something i am doing wrong here?
Success rate is not 66.7 bro.
Here is 70/40 figher,mage weapons. Armors have their own table, lower than weapons , dropping % with each enchant and getting close to 0% for+10/11.
3 to 4 is 66.6
4 to 5 is 33.3
5 to 6 is 25

Last edited:
thanks, now that makes more sense. Are the rates listed somewhere? Couldn't find them
Toma had them posted somewhere on discord but i couldnt find. However, those are retail rates , and they are the same since C1 up to high five on any l2off server so info is legit.

Thanks. Do we know if this server uses retail rates though? I looked up their server info and it doesn't say anything about enchantment success rates.

Thanks. Do we know if this server uses retail rates though? I looked up their server info and it doesn't say anything about enchantment success rates.
Chances are retail like here.
All D weapons 70%
C and above, 70% fighter/40% mage weaps
After +15 chance is halved ( 35/20)
Armor pieces 3 to 4 is 66%. 4 to 5 is 33% . 5 to 6 is 25% , 6 to 7 is 20% , 7 to 8 is 16%
Jewels are exactly the same with armor pieces.
All full armors(one piece) safe +4 , 4 to 5 is 66%, 5 to 6 is 33% and keep dropping with armor/jewellery numbers.

The reason you see so many humunculus swords+++ is ppl enchant fighter weapons and change to homus at BoM .

Last edited:
I have FPa set +6 on x5
Body armor cought +6 from 1st try.
Helmet took 12-14 BEAC
Gloves took almost the same amount of blessed scrolls.
Also, we got +6 PL boots. That was lucky - around 5-6 BEAC.
Many times it failed from 5 to 6

Back