-ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ- ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 ʟᴠ5 ᴄʟᴀɴ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ ~

Anmo

Keltir
Reaction score
-ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ- ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 ʟᴠ5 ᴄʟᴀɴ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ ~
ᴀʟʟʏ : ᴘᴀᴄᴛ
0af5b1162dd14708b39b8f667e4a440d.jpeg

● Our attitude towards the game is fairly relaxed while simultaneously pursuing game-objectives steadily.
● Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. A friendly environment with no negativity is where we aim.
● There is no specific time zone, we currently have members from Europe, but also from Latin America/USA.

⯐ We encourage all players, no matter the gear or level, to get in touch.
We are willing to share our knowledge in order to help everyone grow.
-People who want to speed-run the game, our clan is not recommended.

▸ The community we offer will make sure you have people to talk to, and ask for help, or information regarding your game struggles/doubts.
▸ Our academic/alt clan will be joined in ally to make sure you have ally chat to communicate with everyone.
▸ We also will make sure to offer a home for your alt characters in the alt clan so that the ally chat will be in your disposal to not lose contact with the rest of the pack, even when you're not on your main character.

𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮2.​

Last edited:
Cześć, Jeśli macie miejsce proszę o kontakt:)
Hey, I translated your message, are you able to speak english?
We have slots, if you can talk even enough english for communication add me in discord and message me your class and level.

Up!

Sanctuary is still on the lookout for casual English-speaking players. And here's what you can expect:

• No CPs. Nothing wrong with them but we are trying something different: the aim is to build an old-school clan without prime requirements or pressure to optimize.

• All classes are welcome. Again, we are not looking for efficiency, just active players with positive attitude.

• We're fairly relaxed about it but activity is still important. We ask that you are active at least around 3-5 days a week and show interest in progressing.

• No formal level requirements at the moment. Can't guarantee that you will join the clan right away on lower levels but everyone is welcome to at least hang out in our clan Discord. We want to help new/returning players.

As stated, we have a Discord server and you can find out more about us there. Contact @4anm0x or @yearwalker on Discord for an invitation. Or find us in game: "Anmo, "Taileater

Hello. I just started to play on Teon 3 days ago. I'm low level, but I'm trying to grow... Actually I'm lvl 14, elven mystic, future SPS. If you can join me in clan, for me it's ok. GG

player nickname VADITH

Last edited:
-ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ- ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴠ4 ᴄʟᴀɴ ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛɪɴɢ ~

View attachment 3283
ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀɪꜱᴛɪᴄꜱ: ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ, ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ, ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ.ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛɪᴢᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴛ/ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ .ɴᴏ ꜱᴇʟꜰɪꜱʜɴᴇꜱꜱ ꜰᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀɴ. ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟꜱ 40~60 (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ) ~70 ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴏʀɪᴛʏ. ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ: ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʟᴀɴ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅɪɢɢᴇʀꜱ. ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏᴄᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴄᴘ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇᴘʟᴀʏ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ᴠɪʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟꜱ, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏxɪᴄɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ. ᴄʟᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴇʟᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴀʙ ꜱᴇʀᴠᴇʀ.
ᵂᵉ ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉʳˢ ˡᵒʷ ˡᵉᵛᵉˡ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᵘˢ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈᵃʳʸ ᶜˡᵃⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒʷᵉʳ ˡᵛˡˢ- ᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵘⁿⁱᵗʸ ⁱˢ ᶠᵃˢᵗ ᵍʳᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ

ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴘᴍ ɪɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ "ᴀɴᴍᴏ ᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ʙʏ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ "4anm0x" or "L2Sanctuary "

𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮2 !​
Hello,
Looking for English speaking guild. Active old school player.

We are back, anyone interested can get in touch with me.​

Last edited:
Clan upgraded to Lv5, creation of ally. The gates are openned~

ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ʙʏ ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ "4anm0x"
𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓰𝓮2 !

Last edited:
Back