Search results

1. C

About the new trading changes

I think you do not get my point. Before the buff entrance crafters was everywhere. mdt, giran, even aden. craft SS for 1 adena or few adena, and any kind of gear. even D grade. After the entrance of the buff people stop to log their crafters in the game. this cost a lot to the server. few...
  2. C

Ty for your answer and fast response. Mighty this will help the scam shops which to be fair have become 10 times less after the buff change but will not affect the real traders. Even if you make it 1 day these ppl will continue to do what they was made to do. For them is tgeir job. But casual...
  3. C

Hello there. I saw in discord the new changes about the buff that from 5 days will last 3 days and I wanted to say few words about that and also I ask the reason behind this decision if I may. I'm playing more than 2 years in x3 and I can not denied is the best server I ever play over the 16...
  4. C

Suggestion for unlimited offline shops solution

Yesterday probably the server had a slight failure (really I do not know what really happened) for the second time and many offline traders disappear from nowhere.The previous time Zonner describe this in Discord by mentioning "At the moment, due to the large number of offline-traders and a...
  5. C

Please do something about some annoying sellers in the market

Hello. I want to start a thread about one thing that troubles me a lot time and I always wanted to express my feelings for it. First of all I'm big fan of the server and that is the reason that I have support it 2 times and I will continue to support it in the future if I'm healthy. Many things...
Back