Recent content by Fairlight

1. F

Translate Text in-Game

I'll like to point out 3 different tools to help translate Russian. First is text recognition, since we can't copy paste text from game into a translator. For this there is gImageReader. The interface is simple, select Russian (Русский) and on Files, select Take Screenshot. Select the text area...
  2. F

Translate Text in-Game

You are the one whereupon if intelligence itself walked into a bar and noticed you, they would scoff, cockily asking for a drink before leaving, not daring to stay inside the building with you out of embarrassment. Also, why do you think a small community of Russians is important? Get off your...
  3. F

Translate Text in-Game

yes, takataka
  4. F

Translate Text in-Game

I'll like to point out 3 different tools to help translate text in-game. First is text recognition, since we can't copy paste text from game into a translator. For this there is gImageReader. The interface is simple, select Russian (Русский) and on Files, select Take Screenshot. Select the text...
  5. F

Reshade Client

It's Glamarye Fast Effects + rj_sharpen. Looks neat.
  6. F

bind qwerty

This is a AutoHotkeys script I made long ago. Это скрипт AutoHotkeys, который я сделал давным-давно. Save as anything with .ahk and run it as administrator, if the launcher requires elevation. Сохраните как что-либо с расширением .ahk и запустите от имени администратора, если программа запуска...
  7. F

MedianEL Discussion \ Обсуждение MedianEL

Eva's Templar is very late game. You did a great job with Dwarves, shouldn't certain underused classes like Temple Knight receive at least something? Like a farm skill like Banish Undead since it's extremely hard to level?
  8. F

MedianEL Discussion \ Обсуждение MedianEL

I see plenty of nice additions but to me the most important aspect that kills any Lineage 2 server is how the game rewards who's on top and makes it impossible for underdogs to rise up. One of the most troublesome things on the game since early chronicles is boss jewelry, and this has some sort...
  9. F

Please, requesting Latin America Proxy !!!

Fun fact: you are not supposed to lag over 5s when entering Giran.
  10. F

Mudfish comes with these as selections: Argentina - Buenos Aires - Lightnode https://www.lightnode.com/en-US/speed/ar-buenosaires-1 Chile - Santiago - Huawei https://activity.huaweicloud.com/intl/en-us/20190906203225224.html Chile - Santiago - Lightnode https://go.lightnode.com/chile-vps Chile...
  11. F

I tried Mudfish, it's the most cheap option (you get 50gb for 5$ USD). There are nodes in Argentina, Brazil and Chile. I'm somewhere between US and Chile, and it's giving me 160ms~. I get at least half playing in a US server, I imagine people in Europe get 40ms or less. The difference is so...
  12. F

I remember when ElmoreLab started, the majority were latinos. I'm sure they would appreciate a proxy server. It's quite harrowing at times being delayed for 1-3seconds, specially on destro trains.
Back